Chatbox


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Top 20 Love Songs of All Time

1. You are so beautiful - Joe Cocker
2. Truly, Madly, Deeply - Savage Garden
3. Fever - Peggy lee
4. Crush - Garbage
5. I'll Make Love to you - Boys II Men
6. Let's Stay together - Al Green
7. Fallin' - Alicia Keys
8. Breath - Faith Hill
9. With or Without You - U2
10. Love Song - The Cure
11. My first, my last, my everything - The Cure
12. Love Me Tender - Elvis Presley
13. Lady - Styx
14. At Last - Etta James
15. Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
16. Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers
17. Witchcraft - Frank Sinatra
18. In your Eyes - Frank Gabriel
19. You're my best friend - Queen
20. Love to Love you Baby - Donna Summer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

eLibrary - Open eBooks Directory Free for addition of one's own e-books. eBooks rating. Free eBooks.
Electronical Books in PDF.